Preserving clean water is one of the essential challenges of today. Having developed several cutting-edge solutions in this field, PDFL is able to make a valuable contribution.
Our products are designed to ensure that industrial wastewater is transported to the disposal plant with maximum efficiency and operational reliability. We provide state-of-the-art water treatment units, e.g. desalination plants, which are corrosion resistant. Safety and maintenance requirements are critical considerations for the water and wastewater markets. This is where the features of PDFL products meet customers’ needs: corrosion resistance, non-conductivity, UV light resistance, anti-slip, impact absorption and minimum maintenance resulting in a long service life and low lifecycle costs, compared to various metals and aluminium materials.
Our staff are very experienced and well qualified to assist customers from design engineering to equipment supply. Our products are certified in compliance with local and international branch organisations. PDFL offers high performance composite products consisting of composite materials.
Water treatment plants:
- Drinking water plants
- Wastewater plants
- Desalination plants
- Sludge treatment plants
- GRP Sectional Tanks, Circular or rectangular
- Storage of chemicals such as Hydrochloric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Brine (Salt), Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic) and Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Bulk storage of lime, talc, activated carbon, dehydrated sludge and ash
- Cleaning process of contaminated air
- Processing of cooling water
- Transport of waste gases including Odour Control
- Membrane housing
- Processing and cleaning of sludge water
- Specialist Odour Control Plant Operation Support and Maintenance Services (Process, ICA, Control Systems, H2S Monitoring, Olfactometry, Dispersion Modelling and Ductwork Balancing)
As an experienced supplier of equipment to water and wastewater industries, PDFL complies with the rules and regulations of local governments and quality organisations of the industries.